First half of the month menu tiiiiime! I slaved over this thing, you guys, so bask in its glory.
- Roasted spaghetti squash with mushrooms, with garlic bread on the side
- Hot dogs and baked beans!
- Thai curry, loosely following this recipe, but with frozen veggies
- Burgers and Brussels sprouts
- Meatloaf and mashed potatoes
- Fettucini with Balsalmic Delicata Squash & Bitter Greens
- Italian bread pizza
Take a loaf of Italian bread, cut it in half lengthwise, spread with sauce, add toppings and cheese, pop in a 350* oven for 10 minutes. PIZZA!
- Grilled apple and cheese sandwiches and side salad
One of our local restaurants (Red’s Alehouse) makes this with brie, mozzarella, slices of Granny Smith apples, caramelized onions, and arugula. I am determined to recreate it.
- Spaghetti with Swiss Chard and garlic chips
- Quinoa salad
- Breakfast at dinner
We usually do some variation on the egg+toast+breakfast potato theme
Tortillas, spiced black beans with diced chiles, avocado, sour cream, cheese, onions, tomatoes, PERFECT.
- Ravioli and sauce with salad
We’ve got some leftover refrigerated stuff from Costco that rocks my socks.
We’ll be making this dish vegetarian by using Soyrizo and some grilled chicken things, and using veggie stock. Yum!
We already ate Dish #13 last night, when we decided to wait until today to go to the grocery store. OOPS. Oh well, it was delicious.